Development of the Local Tourist System in Albania
Financed from Marche Region
The project aim was the development of local tourist system in the district of Vlora, creation of B&B structures, capacity building in the B&B structure management. The project was implemented in Qeparo, Hore-Vranisht and Radhima villages, with great resorse for the rural tourism development..
- Reconstruction of the traditional houses.
- Training facilities for B & B
- Creation of the association "Mikpritja" of B & B structures in the Region of Vlora.
- Creation of the Association of B & B "Mikpritja".
- Training for Facilities Management B & B for 65 farmers.
- Creating the brand "Mikpritja" for structures B & B
- Financial support for partial adaptation: 8 houses with funding of 500 Euro .
- Total reconstruction of 4 traditional houses: 2 to Radhime, 1 to Vranisht, 1 to Qeparo with funding of € 4,000